söndag 13 april 2008

Doctor Who: Partners in Crime (4.01)

Can I just say that I really, really like Donna? I've seen people complaining about her on the net, but I really thinks she's funny. Because it used to be funny with Rose but she got kind of angsty (still is) and Martha was just dreadful. God, I hope that Donna don't fall for the Doctor. It's so annoying. Please don't! I know that some find him charming and good-looking and all that... OK! I too find him charming and good-looking but that's beside the point. Donna, I'm begging you here... No angst!

Back to the ep. It was good. It wasn't bad, it wasn't superb. For a first episode of the season it was great. You have to establish the new character or at least give the audience a soft-start. Although... You-Know-Who's appearance maybe wasn't such a soft-start after all. It was great though, a real twist in an otherwise pretty mediocre episode.

But I still, after more than a year and over two seasons, miss Christopher Eccleston.


The Doctor: I just want a mate.
Donna: You just want to mate?!?
The Doctor: A mate! I want A mate!
Donna: You ain't mating with me, sunshine!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar