söndag 15 januari 2012

No charge

Nothing happens to me. We've got a serial killer! Love those, there's always something to look forward to. Mrs Hudson took my skull. It's all fine. Constantly. Please god, let me live. Look, I'm in shock, I have a blanket. You had a row with a machine? I said 'Can you pass me a pen?'. I'm Sherlock Holmes and I always work alone, because no one else can compete with my massive intellect! How would you describe me John, resourceful, dynamic, enigmatic? Without you, I'll get hung for this. Oh, the wall had it coming. Just tea for me, thanks. But it's the solar system! Will caring about them help save them? Is that a British Army Browning L9A1 in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?  I will burn... the heart out of you. People might talk. Say that again and know that if you're lying to me, I will find you and I will skin you. Do people actually read your blog? No no, don't mention the unsolved ones. And as far as possible, try not to punch him. Here to see the Queen? I'll be mother. I always hear "punch me in the face" when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext. My battle dress. Somebody loves you. Oh shut up, Mrs. Hudson. I'm not stupid, you know. Merry Christmas, Molly Hooper. There is no usual in this case. And this is just losing. The Woman. None of the cabs would take me. It's this or Cluedo. That's an ancient name for the devil. Yes, if I wanted poetry I'd read John's emails to his girlfriends.  I haven't pulled rank in ages. I hardly recognize you without the hat. You being all mysterious with your cheekbones and turning your coat collar up so you look cool. Wonder why. I don't have friends. I've just got one. Sentiment. Alright. Let him go.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar